Dr. Melinda Moore
- Assistant Professor
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, the Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.
- M.A., General Psychology, the Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C.
- B.A. Medieval and Renaissance Studies, The Ohio State University, columbus, OH
- Department: Psychology
- Office: Cammack 127
- Mailing Address: Cammack 127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 859-622-3067
- Web Page: http://www.posttraumaticgrowth.com
Melinda Moore is a Licensed Psychologist and Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at Eastern Kentucky University. She holds a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from The Catholic University of America, where she trained in the Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS) and conducted research on CAMS. She regularly trains clinicians in CAMS, as well as advocates on behalf of suicide prevention in her role as chair of the Kentucky Suicide Prevention Group, Inc., a statewide suicide prevention nonprofit. She has conducted military suicide bereavement research at the University of Kentucky and suicide treatment research at the Robley Rex Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Louisville. Her interest in Posttraumatic Growth emerged from her own experience with suicide and the changes that experience created within her allowing for her current career path and personal interests and relationships.
Suicide Bereavement and Treatment; Posttraumatic Growth; Military/Veterans; Substance Abuse.
|PSY 400||Senior Sem.: Grief/Bereavement||MW 3:30pm-4:45pm||Cammack Building 27||Fall 2017|
|PSY 938||Doctoral Prac in Clinical Psyc||F 1:25pm-2:15pm||Cammack Building 207||Fall 2017|
|PSY 990||Doctoral Specialty Project||W 1:25pm-2:15pm||Cammack Building 207||Fall 2017|