Where can I find class and final exam schedules, drop/add and late registration deadlines, and registration/advising dates?
- the Colonel’s Compass (www.eku.edu/compass)
Who do I contact about course overrides for my psychology classes?
- Fill out the form found at http://www.psychology.eku.edu/override-request, see your advisor or contact the department chair.
How do I get my RAC number?
- see your advisor.
How do I apply for graduation?
- Find out all your questions about applying for graduation by visiting http://cas.eku.edu/graduation-information.
Where can I find information regarding my General Education requirements, majors and minors in other departments, course curriculums and course descriptions for all courses at EKU?
- All these questions and more can be found in the University Catalog which can be found at http://catalogs.eku.edu.
- To find out more about programs in the College of Arts and Sciences and to see examples of how to complete your degree in 4 years, visit http://cas.eku.edu/curriculum-planners.
Where can I go if I want to change my major, audit a course, do concurrent Undergraduate and Graduate work as well as other issues?
- Visit http://cas.eku.edu/where-do-i-go-if and you can find out all this information and more.